Wednesday, January 7, 2009

10 Weeks and Counting!

It is hard to believe that we only have a little over two months before our little guy arrives. I have so much to do! Just getting to ten weeks felt like a life time, and now it is almost over. I have been soooo blessed during this pregnancy. I haven't been sick, over emotional or anything throughout the whole thing. My hips hurt, but they tend to always hurt anyway. The only difference I have really noticed is I can't see my feet and there is this monkey bouncing all around in me!

Our little monkey is getting so strong and apparently running out of room. It is fun to watch my belly when he kicks and see it jumble and jiggle all over.

Funny story, we decided that we need to be better about reading our scriptures more. So every night before we go to bed Brett and I will read a chapter out loud. Everytime it is Brett's turn, the baby goes nuts! He is rolling all over the place, kicking and punching as he rolls. I think he likes to hear Brett's deep voice booming out scriptures. But it is fun that he listens to his Daddy. Hopefully that trait will continue when he comes out!

1 comment:

Rosalee said...

Cute story! I'm excited to meet your little guy too! Do you have a name picked out? Also, I'll have to stop by sometime soon and drop off a present for you. Would you like to go shopping together at Carters? I've heard they are having a good sale. Give me a call!