Monday, December 29, 2008
Holy Cow!
I got to work today and noticed on my little pregnancy ticker thing that we only have 78 days left until we have a baby! It was a kinda Oh Crap! I have so much to do, moment. We went to see the doctor on Wednesday, and he said that everything looked great. We are pretty excited. Our little kicker is getting pretty strong lately. It is a lot of fun to feel him move around in there. The first time I felt him from the outside I was a little freaked out, but I got used to it. Now I think it will be really wierd not to have him popping around in there. I think the alarm clock wakes him up in the morning because it will go off and then he will go off on some kind of morning exercise program. It is pretty cute. We are totally excited for our little one to arrive. I jjust need to get into the habit of taking pictures so I actually have cute stuff to post on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Now you can officially say that you are having your baby THIS YEAR!!! Wowzer!! I'm excited for you. You are going to be great. I LOVE feeling my baby move and actually missed feeling Cloey inside me and that is one of the things I get excited about when I think about getting pregnant again. It's our own little bonding experience. I can't wait to get under 100 days left till mine comes. Congrats. I can't wait to hear more info!!
Post a Comment