Monday, January 19, 2009

Fairness

I always think it is unfair that the mother to be always gets her picture taken at certain milestones in her pregnancy, so to be fair I decided to take a picture of Brett too. He had to really stick his belly out and was a really good sport about it. This is the first pregnant picture I have taken and WOW! I am a hell of a lot bigger than I thought I was! Which is good because I was starting to worry that I wasn't big enough for how far along we are. We are coming down to the wire here with only 8 weeks left to go. Pretty crazy how it really doesn't take that long to grow a human being. It took longer to actually get pregnant than to actually be pregnant. We are so excited to have this little addition to our family. I think I finally found that one perfect outfit to bring our little guy home in. It is sooo teeny! But totally adorable. It is a green onesie that says "See ya later alligator!" With an alligator on the front and these little blue and white striped pants to match. With some socks and possible another onesie underneath I am sure it will be he most perfect outfit ever.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the prego pictures of Brett! Oh, and yours are good too. ;)

Tina said...

You look great. Just how a pregnant woman should look. Glowing and happy. I should take a picture of Tyler too. What a good idea. I think he's bigger than I am..... don't tell him I said that.
You still haven't posted a possible name for your little one. Any that stick out or is it a secret until birth.
I wish I only had 8 weeks to go. I have 14 weeks. I'm not that far behind you but 8 sounds a lot better than 14. Good luck. I can't wait to see pictures.
Thanks for your comment about your little Chocolate Society. It sounds like a fun idea!!!