This is Camille, not Phil. That website says, 'pidture coming soon, sorry for the inconvenience' . Dangit. Maybe I'm doing it wrong...
Wow Jenna. You make really cute babies!!! He is a doll and I'm so glad things are working out well with him. I can't wait to hear more about your mom adventures. There will be plenty of them to share I'm sure!!!
He is so cute! I hope he is doing well!
Awh Jenna! He is beautiful! Congratulations!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
This is Camille, not Phil. That website says, 'pidture coming soon, sorry for the inconvenience' . Dangit. Maybe I'm doing it wrong...
Wow Jenna. You make really cute babies!!! He is a doll and I'm so glad things are working out well with him. I can't wait to hear more about your mom adventures. There will be plenty of them to share I'm sure!!!
He is so cute! I hope he is doing well!
Awh Jenna! He is beautiful! Congratulations!
Post a Comment