Thursday, March 12, 2009
Possible Change in Employment!
Brett recieved a call last friday from ARUP (a lab up in Salt Lake) requesting a phone interview. Working at this lab would be such a blessing. He needs one class to be able to more things at the lab and they said they would be willing to pay for it. He loves to be in school and loves to learn. This class is a class he has been wanting to take, but it never quite fit into his schedule. So we were so excited. The interview was set up for Wednesday at 1030. The lady never called! Grrrrrrr! One of the worst things in the world to me is to see my husband dejected and frustrated. I just never know how to help him. Sometimes things come up and plans get turned around, and sometimes emergencies come up and we can't notify all the people we need to. I was trying to be positive, but Brett called and left a message, then he called again and talked to a receptionist who said the lady was on another phone call. So, she was in the office and probably had recieved his message. It is really frustrating. I am still trying to be positive, but my poor husband doesn't know what to do. He has learned all he can and the place he works at now, and he really has a problem with the people he works for. It is hard to work for people who have less education, and are dumber than yourself. So if anyone reads this, please pray for my guy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope everything works out for Brett. I think that lab is where my friend's husband just got a job. If he gets this would you want to move to Salt Lake.
Oh bummer hon! I hope things work out for the best.
I really hate when people tell me this when I'm grumpy about a situation but it always turns out to be true: If you're faithful, God will work things to be the very best for you.
Love you tons, can't wait to see pictures of your little guy.
Heather
Post a Comment