Thursday, March 19, 2009

Due Dates

What a Crock! Just kidding, kind of. Yesterday was our due date, and we are still here. Dr Jacob whom I love, told me I was dilated to a 3, which is good. Any progress is good. So I was really hoping I would go in last night, especially because Dr. Jacob was on call last night. I went on a great walk with my mom and thought it would really help, but nothing, I slept great though so maybe that is a sign. Or I was just tired because of that walk. Who knows. I go see Dr. Jacob again on Monday if nothing happens over the weekend, and then we will discuss induction for next wednesday the 25th. Everything is going great though. This has been such an easy pregnancy, I am amazed at how easy it has been. I hope that isn't the calm before the storm child. Ha Ha. We are so excited for this little boy. One good thing about going over this late is RSV season is ending. They said that this year was going to be an off year for RSV, but it actually turned out to be one of the worst. There are so many babies getting it, so if we can avoid that, it will be really really good! We will keep you posted!

4 comments:

Camille said...

Your baby ticker has stopped :)

Tina said...

Soooo exciting. I'm glad you aren't miserable and you can enjoy one more weekend of just you and Brett. Go out to a nice restaurant and relax. Your life will NEVER be the same once the 25th comes.... if not sooner!!

cassiecasperson said...

I totally 2nd Tina's comment!!!!! Go out or you can even get take in. Watch movies, play games because after the 25th it will be great but never the same again!

B said...

Good luck!!!!!

Do you know what you're going to name him, yet? I think we'll end up at the hospital before we'll have any idea!