Saturday, July 4, 2009
MCAT
Brett finally received his MCAT score, after a month of waiting. Let's just say all his hard work paid off! He did so well, far better than he expected. I think everyday he waited his confidence dropped. He saved face pretty well, but when he got that score I could tell a heavy load was lifted off his shoulders. Today, he is putting in his applications to medical school. This is very exciting, but also gives us another 6 weeks of waiting to hear back from schools. I have full confidence that Brett will get in. I just hope his spirits can stay up. Medical school is the only thing Brett wants to do with his career. I am so proud of him for working soooooo very hard in his efforts to acheive his dream. It is crazy to think that we will have a 5 year old by the time he finishes med school (not counting residency and all that stuff, just school.) We are very excited to move across the country and begin this new adventure. It's going to be great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wahoo! Good for Brett!
Wahoo Brett! Congratulations and I will keep my fingers crossed you end up in Florida ha ha ha.
Post a Comment