Bryce had his pictures taken two weeks ago by a girl in our ward named Jessie O'Neal. She hasbeen taking pictures for over a year now and does a fabulous job! She has a great eye for style and does awesome stuff with lighting and color. Here are some examples and great pics of our little boy.




Bryce was blessed on June 7, 2009 by his daddy. In the circle was my dad, my brother, Brett's dad, our bishop, our home teacher and a good friend in our ward. It was wonderful, Bryce cried a lot during the prayer, but that is to be expected from a 3 month old right? It was great!
6 comments:
Those pictures are so cute!
Pic #3 - my absolute favorite :) I love that funny wide-eyed stare!
Jenna those are the CUTEST pictures EVER!!!! You have such a sweet little guy. Hope your doing well.
how fun! He's a doll and I LOVE that smile! How much does Jessie charge to do photos?
Congrats on the blessing. That day is always so special. I'm always emotional on those days. I'm always nervous about them crying and I get anxious but even if they do, the blessing and what is said is more important. John will be blessed this Sunday and I can't wait. Bryce sure is cute. I bet you are having so much fun with him.
Loved the one I got in the mail!
Post a Comment