but wait! It unfolds to reveal a fabulous pad to lay baby on!
Complete with pockets for diapers and such...
and wipes and such (I have also put soiled clothes in this pocket, the mesh makes it so handy!)
It came with its own plastic travel wipe container, but the free ones fit in the pockets just as well. This thing is awesome! Especially for church. It is great to be able to just take Bryce and this little pad to swap a dirty for a clean diaper without hauling the whole diaper bag around. There are 13 pregnant ladies all having their babies right now, so the changing table in the women's "closet" is always in use, with this tool I can still change Bryce without putting him on the hard counter top, and not get the counter top dirty at the same time! I love it! Thanks Candace for giving it to us. We use it everywhere we go.
and wipes and such (I have also put soiled clothes in this pocket, the mesh makes it so handy!)
It came with its own plastic travel wipe container, but the free ones fit in the pockets just as well. This thing is awesome! Especially for church. It is great to be able to just take Bryce and this little pad to swap a dirty for a clean diaper without hauling the whole diaper bag around. There are 13 pregnant ladies all having their babies right now, so the changing table in the women's "closet" is always in use, with this tool I can still change Bryce without putting him on the hard counter top, and not get the counter top dirty at the same time! I love it! Thanks Candace for giving it to us. We use it everywhere we go.
2 comments:
It's cute too!
I found your memory card containing pictures of your family and etc. email me at bwinward@gmail.com
Post a Comment