We went to the doctor last week and got some updates on Bryce. He weighs 13.8 pounds, is 26 inches long, and a head cir. of 16. Dr. Cornish says his growth chart is perfect! That is so nice to hear. HE IS THRIVING!


Bryce is starting to grab things. Okay, he is grabbing everything he get his little hands on! And, of course immediatly it goes to his ever drooling mouth. So cute!




I don't think he fits yet, but it keeps him occupied when I am trying to make dinner for his daddy!


Tummy time is not Bryce's favorite time of day. We try to do it everyday, but it makes him grumpy for about 45 minutes after (that may be an exaggeration, but it feels like it.) He is getting really good at it though. He is rolling over now from his tummy to his back. It takes scooting in a circle twice before he can do it, and he gets soooo mad (its comical I took some video of it, but I don't know how to post it, the thing won't work for me. Typical.) But he is pretty proud of himself when he gets on his back.
It is so much fun to watch Bryce grow and develop. Everyday he does something new and exciting. We got to go to some friends cabin this last weekend, it was a lot of fun. It was Bryce's first night away from home since he came home from the hospital. He did... Ok. He doesn't like his pack n' play, so it was interesting. He does this thing when you go get him in the middle of the night. He will cry and cry, scream and holler, then when he sees you he stops and smiles. How can you be upset when he is that adorable? Here are some more fun random pictures to enjoy!
He loves to be outside, and he loves to be naked (diaper on so no accidents)! He giggles everytime he gets all the way undressed. That onesie pops over his head and the smiles begin.
Bryce isn't always cuddly, but sometimes he is a cuddle bug. Usually when he is sleepy, but he is always sweet.

We went to check on him one night and this is how we found him. Dead asleep! It is so cute. Note the minki blanket underneath, and the minki blanket above his head. He went through a little phase that he would only fall asleep in his crib on minki, and covered with minki. He is growing out of it now, but it was pretty funny.
We went to check on him one night and this is how we found him. Dead asleep! It is so cute. Note the minki blanket underneath, and the minki blanket above his head. He went through a little phase that he would only fall asleep in his crib on minki, and covered with minki. He is growing out of it now, but it was pretty funny.
I don't think he fits yet, but it keeps him occupied when I am trying to make dinner for his daddy!
Tummy time is not Bryce's favorite time of day. We try to do it everyday, but it makes him grumpy for about 45 minutes after (that may be an exaggeration, but it feels like it.) He is getting really good at it though. He is rolling over now from his tummy to his back. It takes scooting in a circle twice before he can do it, and he gets soooo mad (its comical I took some video of it, but I don't know how to post it, the thing won't work for me. Typical.) But he is pretty proud of himself when he gets on his back.
4 comments:
So cute! He is really adorable :)
Oh I love that last picture of him! He's got a great smile! I'm so glad he's doing really well. I'm sorry I've been such a bum and haven't talked to you in forever. I will give you a call next week!
I love to watch him grow! He is really doing well. And such a cutie. Looks like his dad. Typical for first boys.
Sooo cute! That's all I can say!
Post a Comment