
This isn't Bryce's first bath, but it is the first time Brett and I were coordinated enough to bathe him and take a picture at the same time! He still hasn't decided if he is a big fan of bath time, but he is getting better at it and this bath was better. I love this picture! Bryce makes the best faces and this one is just too cute! He really likes to talk in his sleep, he grunts and squeeks all the time. We love to hear him. We have had him home for a week now and are having the time of our lives. We went to the doctor and tried a room air trial the other night, and found out he is still not ready to go off the oxygen, but that is okay. We are just glad to have him home. We also found out at the doctor that our little baby is gaining weight like crazy! Bryce is now just over nine pounds. He is filling out really well. I am sad that his knees aren't as wrinkly as they were, but I am glad he is healthy and gaining weight. More pictures to come!
5 comments:
He is SO cute! I'm so glad he's home. We'd love to come meet him soon. I'll give you a call when William is over his cold. I still owe you guys a dinner too!
What a cutie!!!
He is a cutie!! I'm glad you are home and enjoy being a mom. Can't wait to see him. Give me a call cuz i have your cookie dough.
Kelli
I love bath pictures!! We have some good ones too!! That is great that he is gaining weight. Hurry and take a picture of his knees to remember what wrinkles he did have. I have one of Cloey and I just love looking at my chicken leg little girl!!
Awwwe! Look at his squishy little face! I love it!
Post a Comment