
Check out that neck action! Bryce is 5 weeks old, and has been doing so well at holding up his head! He is getting so big and strong! We went to the doctor on wednesday and he now weighs 9 lbs 14 oz. Almost 10 pounds!!!! He gained the 14 oz in 2 weeks! So I guess I don't need to be worried about him getting enough to eat. We have had him home for 3 weeks now and we absolutly love it! Brett is such an amazing daddy and husband. Bryce usually wakes up at 3 am and after I feed him, if he wants it, Brett takes him out on the couch so I can sleep. Wednesday night however, Bryce almost slept through the night. He did wake up at 3, but didn't want to eat, he just wanted to be cuddled, so Brett got to cuddle with him while I slept. It was so wonderful!
No comments:
Post a Comment