Thursday, April 30, 2009

How do you pick?

We are trying to pick some pictures of Bryce to have printed. It is a lot harder than I thought it would be! The little guy is so cute I can't decide on which ones to hang on the wall without choosing all of them. Honestly, do I need 4 pictures of his feet hanging above our tv? It is difficult. Tomorrow Bryce will be 6 weeks old. I can't believe how fast the time has gone by! When he was still in the hospital I felt like it would be forever until we got him home. Now e has been home for 4 weeks now! One month, and he is still alive! I am grateful for that! There is this movie, 28 days with Sandra Bullock. They have this saying in it, they say that when you have kept a plant alive for one year, you can get a pet. When you have kept your pet alive for one year after your plant year, you can get into a relationship. I am glad they don't have that kind of qualification for having a child.

2 comments:

cassiecasperson said...

Ha ha ha Jenna did you know that we watched that movie together! I have a pet fish and he has stayed alive for about 8 months. When he lasts another month I ALWAYS think of that movie. I have tried plants and they have ALL died. Good thing it's just a movie and I love being a mom!!!!

Camille said...

LOL. You have quite the conundrum on your hands! I think it's about time I saw this little dude :)