Friday, April 24, 2009

Random Pictures

Going Home!



In the Hospital.


In the hospital with oxygen and feeding tube. Bryce worked that tube out of his mouth with his tongue, about twice a day. Then he pulled it out with his mega long fingers about 3 times a day making a grand total for the nurses to reposition the tube of 5 times every day. It was great when we finally got the tube in his nose, then he only pulled it out 2 times a day. Tricky little guy!



2 comments:

Tina said...

Oh my goodness Jenna!! He is absolutely adorable and it is making me want my baby coming faster now. With each picture I kept saying, "Oh!!" I think he looks like his dad. What do you think?
I can't wait to see more pictures. So cute!!

cassiecasperson said...

Jenna he is absolutely adorable!!!!!!!! Looks like he already knows what he likes and doesn't like. He's going to keep you on your toes. Oh how fun!!!!!!