Dedra, this one's for you. This is our new living room. It doesn't always look like this, usually toys are thrown all about because Baby really likes to dump out his toy bucket.
Playing at the museum of play. The car entertained baby for a long time. It was really nice to be able to sit and watch without chasing. Can you see who is in the backseat? (Here's a hint... C is for cookie and the other one has a pet named Dorothy...)
Just being super silly. Baby's personality is really starting to develop. He loves to be SILLY, and he is a big big tease. It is so much fun.
For Labor Day we went to Letchworth. It is the "grand canyon" of the east. Baby was playing on a giant chair next to a dam. It was a pointless dam because it looked like a random concrete wall. The gas station lady swore there is water down there, you just can't see it. I don't know if she meant it was invisible water or what, but the giant chair was fun.
These were some of the falls. Isn't it gorgeous? We are really excited to go back in the fall when the leaves have changed colors.
Family Picture
This is the new member of our family. She is delightful! It is possible to do the dishes by hand all the time, but very time consuming. So the investement in her was completly worth it.!
3 comments:
Looks awesome Jenna! Glad you're having a good time :)
Yeah, i'm so glad to see a picture of your decorated space! I'm so excited you got a dishwasher!!! Have you gotten sprayed yet from the detachable hose? We had one of those growing up and I always got sprayed because my 5 year old arms weren't strong enough t get the darn thing on right! It looks like you are having so much fun. I'm so happy for you! I was so much looking forward to another cheesecake for Richard's birthday on yesterday. oh well. :)
Wow! I remember going to Letchworth on elementary school field trips! Can't believe you guys live right there!
Post a Comment