Thursday, September 23, 2010
A Good Day
Today Brett got home early, so while Baby took a nap, so did Mama. It was awesome! When I woke up I decided it would be fun to go to a movie, so we went to Wendy's for dinner, then Shrek Ever After at the dollar theater. I love it when a movie is better than you were expecting. I was pretty stoked that we were only paying 2 dollars a ticket, but when it actually turned out to be funny, it was just a great feeling! There is this part in the beginning when a little fat kid says to Shrek... "Do the roar!" in a nasally irritating voice. It came out of nowhere and I am glad we were the only ones in the theater because I was howling with laughter. Since there was no one else there, we let Baby run wild, it was great. It was really nice to get out as a family. After the movie we headed over to Abbott's frozen custard. They are all over the place here so we thought it would be good. It wasn't just good, it was delicious! It was like corn fed Iowa custard! We let Baby have a kids cone which was the size of a regular cone. He loved it, he took a bite and went... "MMmmmm!" He ate the whole thing and the bottom portion of ours. He was a mess, but it was so worth it. Unfortunatly, we didn't have the camera. I need to remember to take it with me always, but we sat and enjoyed it. It was a great day. Some of what has been going on in our little life, Baby is trying to talk. He already signs some words so communication is going great, but now he is actually sounding thing out. Like "soft" which he says..."saaaa" and "done" which is "dah." And See Ya, which he says "Sssss while he waves." And mommy taught him a cool word in the car today. "DUH!" He said it perfectly! I laughed really hard, but Brett didn't want me to encourage him. It was really funny so I might have to. As for the things he signs, he says Fish, More (which also means please, drink, and whatever is in your hand give it to me NOW,) Thank You, All Done, Good Bye. He gives wonderful hugs, slobbery kisses, and rubs noses. He loves his bear, and when he is ready for bed he points to his bed. I love my little boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment