Saturday, September 25, 2010

Mr. Fish

This is our new pet.  Mr Fish.  Baby says hello to him everytime we enter his room.
We think he is a pretty good lookin' fish.  However, he doesn't really eat, so he may not last a whole lot longer.  Not my fault if he won't eat.


At church last week, it was announced that a woman was in need of borrowing a veil for her upcoming wedding.  I told her that if she couldn't find one to borrow, I would make her one.  She gave me this look that reminded me of a puppy and said... "you will?"  So I told her I would just mak her one anyway, no need to try to borrow a veil.  She said told me her dress was lavendar and she was so excited.  I have never made a veil before, nor a purple one so this was going to be interesting.  It is actually looks prettier than it sounds, and it will look lovely against her skin.  So, this was my project this week.
I hope she likes it. 
This is baby's new habit.  He loves to pull all of his books off the shelves and rifle through them.  It is so fun to watch him look at the pages and turn them.  He doesn't really like to sit and listen to a book, unless it is a dinosaur book, but he likes to read them himself.  He is pretty independant. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

haha...that is what Kate is doing right now with our books. :) Good job on the veil!

Tina said...

O.K. Ya, John does that all too often and it drives me crazy having to clean up all the books all day long!!
Way to go on the veil!! Looks great!!