Here we are setting out a little later than we had hoped, but we got a good breakfast which was worth the late start. Baby did not come with us, he flew out to New York later. We towed our car which added an extra 15 feet to this steam boat. It was a little difficult to get used to but it worked!

Wyoming. Huge huh? I was pretty amazed. Most of the trip looked like this. Add some cornfields and you have Nebraska. Since there are no Mountains in Nebraska, we got to watch a thunder and lightning storm in the distance. It lasted for a long time, it was really cool.
Aren't they adorable? We dropped down to St. Louis to see Jake and Mary and the boys. It was wonderful. They were so much fun.
Its hard to see, but this sign says... "Welcome to New York." There are so many trees! In fact our little apartment complex is hidden from the rest of the city by trees. You feel like you are far away from anything, but actually we are right over the bridge from down town Rochester.
This is the front of our new home. All the apartments look like this.
This is what you see when you first walk in.
The kitchen. Its smaller than what I am used to, but there is a window above the sink and that makes up for the lack of space, dishwasher, and ac.
The living room.
It has been a long week. It is hard to believe we have only been here one week! But we love it. There is so much lawn for Baby to run on. There are 3 play ground areas, with random sand boxes all over the grounds. It feels like a wonderful place. We are so greatful to live here. The ward seems awesome! When we moved in, we met our next door neighbor who happens to be a member of the church. That was really nice. There are many great people here. We know we will just love it.
7 comments:
where in New York are you? I lived in Buffalo, Alden, Kenmore, and Brighton when I was on my mission... Are you anywhere closer???
yeah. I've been dying for this post. I could have used at least 20 more pictures but I'll settle. :) How's Bryce adjusting?
Oh yeah! I have a friend there named Emily Lunt and her husband is in residency.
How exciting!!! Congratulations on your move and this new part of your life!
Wow, wow, wow!!! I can't believe you live in NY!! What a fun adventure. I love all the pictures of your place. Looks great! Can't wait to hear more things about it! How long are you planning on living there?
Look like you got a good place! And your new neighbors are very lucky to have you guys as neighbors. We are sad that you are gone, but so excited for you guys! I think it is going to be a fun adventure!
Ok, so I just found your blog on Camille's and apparently I've missed a lot. Why are you in NY? Cute little boy.
Post a Comment