We had to get baby out of the house so we took him to the Discovery Park in Pleasant Grove. We climbed up into the rocket ship and coerced him to sit in one of the cockpit chairs. At first he didn't want to go in, then it took about 10 minutes to get him out and on to something else!
Going up the slide. I hate when kids do this. I think it is rude and dangerous. I have tried and tried to not let baby do it, but as you can see in the picture. Someone is against me. Its adorable when my kid does it...
Making music.
What is better than nothing but a diaper, the dog's water bowls, a sprinkler, and being and Mimi and Papa's house? I can't think of anything either!
We went to my parent's houe to celebrate the 24th and my birthday. We decorated with streamers, and ate hamburgers, salads, corn on the cob, watermelon, and chocolate pie. Outside on the patio. It was beautiful and so delicious.
Baby couldn't wait to dig in to the watermelon.
My sister had just had her 3rd to last treatment so she was lying down. Baby loves to fall face first into pillows, so there was no hesitation when he saw all her pillows lying so peacefully on the ground. Dr. Distructo couldn't help himself. It was really cute. Thankfully, Rae encouraged this behavior. See her bald little head? She won't be bald for a whole lot longer! Her cancer is gone and she only has 2 more treatments, with a possibility of a little teeny bit of radiation and she can go back to her cancer free life. We are very blessed to have here and we are so glad we get to keep her!
Baby and Mimi. He loved that chocolate pie! Even though he wouldn't sit still enough to really enjoy it.
Wrapped in my favorite color was my birthday present. Looks really big huh? It was! I was so excited. It was a 16 qt Pressure Canner! Wahoo!! A couple months ago, our ward had a little class on canning. We canned some meat and I was fascinated! I really wanted to learn how to do it so I could improve my provident living skills. I had borrowed my mom's canner, but I wanted one of my own. I am so excited for this! Its going to be so much fun. It also doubles as a water bath canner so I can do it all!
3 comments:
Hahahahah! You are so funny...a pressure canner for your birthday....chuckle, chuckle.
Happy belated birthday Jenna! YOu're family is so cute. I'm so glad that Rachel is doing well. All my love to you!
That is the cutest baby in the blankets. He really did cheer Rachel up. She started out curled up on the blankets feeling yucky, but by the time the Baboo was done with her, she was laughing and sitting up like a real person again. Baboo therapy. I wonder if we can bottle it and sell it for a profit.
Post a Comment