For starters, the Henrietta library had a Star Wars day. I was so excited to get my picture taken with a storm trooper. We got there early and we waited patiently for the characters to emege, and sadly the whole production was kinda lame. I think if you were a MAJOR SW fan it would have been awesome, but... We got our picture taken anyway. I really just wanted the storm trooper in the pic, but how could I tell the Luke Skywalker wannabe to get out of my picture? It was a funny, and Baby was not impressed.
Our new friend Melanie came with us to the Star Wars thing. Her husband is a first year med student as well so we are going to be able to spend the next 4 years together.
Brett and I got to celebrate our 4th anniversary this last Thursday. Wow, 4 years. It just flew by. After a long day, we got to go out to dinner. We went to the lovin' cup. It is this great restaurant/dafe/coffee shop/bar/grundge joint here in Rochester. Every Friday and Saturday they have live bands come play and entertain. The food was amazing. They have these fries that have almost the same texture as In and Out, but thankfully taste like Red Robin steak fries. I got the "Paranoid Android" (philly cheese steak) sandwich. Brett got the Reuben sandwich. Sooooo Good!
We really enjoyed our meal. To save a little money, I got come gift certificates off of Restaurant.com, they were having this awesome promotion that lt you get 25$ GC for $3!!! It was great! I highly recommend using that. We don't often get an appetizer, nor dessert, but since you have to purchase $35 worth of product, we did! Then on Friday, we went to see Harry Potter 7 Part One. It was awesome! Long, but really really great. I am so excited for part 2. It was a great anniversary. Now for the reason anybody really looks at our blog, our baby boy...
If there is any type of container one could possible sit in, he needs to. He loves it for some reason.
This one we actually took last night. He refused (and I mean REFUSED) to take a nap all day long. He was so grumpy and edgy I couldn't handle it. I tried 3 times to put him down and nothing. Finally during dinner, he couldn't help himself. He is completly zonked. Nose smooshed up against that cup, and he didn't notice. So adorable!
This is Baby's favorite place. The reading chair. He loves to read books.
This baby loves slap stick comedy. When we were somewhere I pretended to run into a concrete pillar, you know when you kick it and act like you hit your face, I was trying to make Brett laugh but my baby saw it and just about died laughing. Ever since, he loves it when we fall down or run into walls. Brett was doing it the other night and Baby was laughing so hard he couldn't stand up, he was crying he was laughing so hard. Then, he tried to do it himself. He walks up to the door does a little belly/chest bump and starts laughing. He totally keeps his head and face back so he doesn't get hurt. He is such a comedian. I will try to get video up, but I am not all that savy when it comes to computer stuff. More to come, so stay tuned!
1 comment:
that is hilarious about him laughing at you. Kate laughs hysterically if i spit. Kids are so funny!
Post a Comment