St. Patrick's Cathedral. It is incredible inside, the architecture is beautiful.
I really wanted to see the tree at Rockefeller Center. Brett's step grandfather Ed, who grew up in NYC thought it was so funny that we wanted to go see a "dead tree." We didn't get close enough for a picture, but the ice rink, is about 1/3 the size of a normal ice rink, and it cost $40 to skate for 30 minutes. Crazy!
Next year we are definatly going to see the Rockettes Christmas Spectacular show.
Baby loved "Ray's Pizza", if you are a fan of the movie Elf you know what I am talking about. I wanted real New York pizza, and we got it. Surprisingly, it tastes like all other pizza. I just love the thin crust!
Yeah for Donny and Marie! I've met Donny, he's a really nice guy.
Times Square
What do you do when you come to NYC? You take a nap of course! It was so cold, the wind gets funneled through the buildings and it was icy! Aunt Mandy taught Brett how to move through the crowds with a stroller and boy did he fly. You put your head down and walk as fast as you want, everone else will get out of your way. Keep your head down, that is the trick.
The greatest idea in the world. A store on 5th Ave dedicated to Charmin. Public bathrooms that you could use for free. You stnd in line and wait for the next available room, after every use, IT GETS CLEANED! It was the greatest public restroom I have ever used. And, you got to pick which TP you wanted. Most people apparantly like the Sensitive.
The lobby at the Empire State building is not as big as you would think.
A LEGO Chewbacca, Brett was very happy about. We walked all down 5th Ave. and all we bought were toys from the amazing Disney store, and FAO Schwartz.
Baby and Delena giving Brett kisses. Delena is Mandy' baby girl. She just turned one and is the same size as our baby is. She wears the same size diapers, and she weighs more. She is such a happy girl.
Back home. We had a great trip, and Baby learned a new trick. And Mommy gets a work out too!
This what our view is like from our back door. A beautiful Winter Wonderful.
1 comment:
Fun! I was in NYC right before Christmas too. You look so good Jenna! Gorgeous! And your baby is adorable. i'm so glad you're loving life!
Post a Comment