Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Big Shout Out
I can't believe my luck. I have the most incredible husband in the world. When we first got pregnant I told him everything I wanted for the baby's room, and he being my reign it in man, brought my head back out of the clouds and reminded me that we really don't have any money. So, he said we should stick to the basics. The one extra thing that I really wanted for the baby's room was a rocking chair. Comfortable rocking chairs/gliders are really expensive, and I didn't think we would be able to get one for a while. Last week, we recieved in the mail this adorable pack n' play that Brett had purchased using some gift cards that we have kept from our wedding. It is so cute and perfect, I thought Great! We have everything we need except our little guy. Then, on Monday while I was taking my usual afternoon nap, I awoke to a strange sound. It sounded like Brett was in the other room blowing up balloons. I got up and asked what he was doing, and there he was in the baby's room putting together this beautiful glider rocking chair (pictures to follow someday.) How awesome is he? He is so good to me and our little baby. He is so cute and excited to be a daddy. I know he is going to be such a great dad too. I am so grateful he married me. He is my best friend and favorite person in the world.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How lucky are you?!?
I've wanted a glider since Cloey was born but for one of my wedding gifts Tyler sanded down and refinished the rocking chair that his mom used with him. It was so sweet and thoughtful but now I want a glider!! Like you, our funds are not working with us very well to get one. I'm so excited for you and can't wait to see pictures of your beautiful little boy..... coming soon......
Wow Jenna what a great Hubby!!!! I bet you will LOVE your rocker. Hope your doing well!!!
That is so nice! He really is thougtful
Aw. What a sweetheart. Were you able to find a decent deal? It's so hard. That's the one thing sitting on my list that I'm unsure I'll ever own! There are always the gliders that aren't super cute... but is it worth it?!
Post a Comment