Wednesday, February 18, 2009

28 Days

Wow, 28 days left until baby McGowan's EDA. Isn't that a court sentence to rehab? Jest Kidding. It is so hard to believe that it is almost over. (I am sure there are so many people out there who know how I feel, but I have never felt like this before.) I have mixed feelings about this whole thing. For the most part, I want him out of me. I am tired of being pregnant, tired of not sleeping because it is either too hot or too cold or the pillow just isn't right. Grrr! I am tired of not being able to think or talk about anything else except how I am feeling and if I am excited or not. the other part of me wants to keep him inside forever. That way I know he will be okay. Who knows what will happen to him once he comes out and is vulnerable to life? Then there is the part that is sooo excited to meet him and play with him. This whole experience is so incredibally overwhelming I am surprised I am not crying about it all day long. Regardless of all the apprehensive and scared feelings, we can't wait for this little guy to come join our family!

No comments: