Before I get to the bad part, let me explain. My mother in law is addicted to cruising. Which is really cool because she pays for us to go on these vacations. Their gift to us for our wedding was a couples cruise to the western carribbean. It was awesome! Then for christmas last year, they took the whole family on a cruise to mexico. This year for christmas they are going on another cruise, a better cruise to mexico and... the cruise line refuses to allow pregnant women past 25 weeks to board the ship. So that means I am cut off. How incredibly horrible is that? Indescribably horrible! I was dreaming of sipping virgin pina coladas while sitting on the sun warmed deck with my husband by my side in the middle of january. But no, I get snow while the family gets sunshine and warmth. To make it worse, my funny sister in law Chelsea is going. This will be her first cruise and first vacation ith the family since we have been married (she got married 2 weeks before we did, but her husband isn't going. Crazy huh? He doesn't want to be on a boat. I told him he was wierd, it probably wasn't the best thing to say, but when have I ever said the right thing at the right moment?) I am so excited to have this baby, but sometimes it really bites to be pregnant. Here is a picture of me drinking a miami vice on our last adventure. So much fun!
2 comments:
Ohhhh that is so sad!!!! I totally feel your pain because I too love being on a great cruise! Well while they are gone I hope you go to a fun restraunt and have some virgin pina coladas to help make up for it.
You should have waited one more month to get pregnant!! Way to go!!
I know you wanted this baby so just keep saying it! There will be more cruises in the future right?
Post pictures of the fun things you do in the snow that they can't do in the sun o.k.?
Post a Comment