Friday, September 12, 2008

Update

Everything seems to be going well for this baby. It makes me eat a lot so it had better be happy. Last week I got to hear the heart beat. It took a while but Dr. Thorpe finally found the little thump thump, beating at about 130 beats per minute. It was wonderful. We are so excited for this baby! I think we will find out what it is in November, so that will be really fun.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

way cute background!

Tina said...

Ah, the heartbeat!! Doesn't it just seem real now? I loved that point in pregnancy. I'm just so excited for you. Keep up with the updates and I can't wait to hear your fun news in November!!

ShelliRae said...

Jenna-Congratulations!! I found your blog through Keenan. I love keeping in touch with people. When do you want rolls? And what are glitter toes?