Thursday, October 30, 2008

Our Baby

We had our ultrasound yesterday and got to see our little baby. It is amazing that there is a seperate human being inside me! We went through all the measurements, head, abdomen, legs, arms, spine, everything was great. No spina-bifida for us, the lady said everything looked great and healthy. She did a close up of the face and the little thing yawned! He was so adorable!! Thats right, a he, we are having a little boy. We are so excited. I kept calling it a he and a buddy, but I had no inspiration as to what it would be. The coolest thing about the ultrasound day has to be the realization that we really are going to have a baby! We are expecting our little guy in March. Its a crazy opportunity, and I am so grateful for this blessing.

3 comments:

Rosalee said...

Congratulations!!! I am super excited for you! Little boys are great! I even have some clothes I could give you that are the wrong season for William - but would be perfect for your little boy. Congrats again! We should hang out soon and go to Fudruckers (I've never been)!

cassiecasperson said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! I love baby boys! Girls are great but boys are far less temper mental and little boys always love their MOmmies! I am so excited for you Congratulations!c

Tina said...

I KNEW IT!!
I have no inspiration whatsoever when it comes to what I am going to have but other people, I just feel it (sometimes). This whole time I could imagine you with a little boy.
Yay!! Are you excited? Is this what you wanted? I love ultrasounds!! I'm super excited that everything checked out and your baby is healthy.
Now it is time to think about names!!
Can't wait to hear what you have chosen.