Sunday, June 29, 2008
Wow what a score!
Brett finished his biochem class this last semester, and today he checked his grade. That smart boy got 196 out of 200 on the final! Needless to say he got an A in the class. He is doing great on this road to medical school. He will take the MCAT on September 13 and apply for med. school for fall 2010. I have no doubt he will get in on the first try. It is so nice to relax after the semester. But since we feel weird not being in school, we signed up for a golf class together. It will be pretty fun. We really like the instructor. For the next six wednesdays we get to go to the driving range and the golf course. Tough course huh? I hope I can get a good grade!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
is that a new background? it is way cute!
I agree with you that we should have a get together before school starts again. Just email me or call me and we can set it up.
Post a Comment