Thursday, June 19, 2008
College Algebra
For the past seven weeks, I have been slaving over College Algebra. This is by far the hardest class I have ever taken. This was more than a class, it was an obsession. It took a lot of work, but yesterday I took my final and actually felt really good about it. Luckily my teacher Max wanted to get them all graded so he could go on vacation so grades were posted early this morning. I couldn't believe it when I saw it, but there it was, my final grade a B. Never sit on a chair with wheels under it when checking your grades! I would like to thank my excellent teacher who was patient enough to let me cry (a lot) in his office, and to my sweet husband who supported me through the whole thing. ( I know he was scared I would flake out of it.) I can finally do all the things I like to do and not feel guilty for not studying. The only problem is, I can't remember what I like to do!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm so glad you survived and successfully finished your algebra class! I'm sure Brett is even happier than you are! ;)
Um....I think your favorite thing to do is spend time with me...and run fast like a gazelle.
Wow! I'm envious of you! I don't think I ever received a B in any type of math class. That is truly an accomplishment!!
Now you can relax, put up your feet and go blog surfing. It's fun! I don't think I have your email address so I can add you to my blog readers. Email me when you have a second.
tinalmarie@msn.com
Enjoy the rest of your summer!
Post a Comment