Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Finally

Finally I can post my great news! Today, I am ten weeks along in this pregnancy. According to all the books, this is a milestone because the chance of miscarriage drops to about a 5% chance. We had a scare about four weeks ago when on our way to see WALL E I started bleeding. Just the thought of losing another pregnancy was unbearable. We went home to just let it all happen, when my mom gave me a great idea! She told me to call the doctor. She is a very smart woman my mother. So I called and Dr. Wolsey was very nice. We ended up going to the ER for blood work and an ultrasound. They were able to detect a heart beat so everything was still good, although they put me on bed rest for 5 days. It was the most boring time of my life. I am so grateful I have the ability to go outside and work. So, everything is going great now, we are expecting our little bundle on March 18.

5 comments:

David said...

Congrats!!!
we'll be parying for you guys and your new baby. the time goes by so fast, enjoy every moment, especially now that summer is over and it will get cooler.

David said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
David said...

i am having spelling problems, i meant to say that we will be "praying" for you. not "parying."

Rosalee said...

Congrats! I'm super excited for you! We would love to have you come over anytime this week. I'll give you a call!

Tina said...

Jenna, I'm so excited for you!!! That is such wonderful news. I'm so happy that everything is going better for you this time, just remember to take it easy. I loved being pregnant. Have you felt the baby yet? I can't wait to hear more news, see some pictures and find out what you are expecting. Keep me posted!!!!!!
Congratulations!!