Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Finals are over! Hooray!

Finals are over and done with, thank goodness. I finished my classes and for a change, did fairly well! I really enjoyed my philosophy class, but that english class was tough. A lot of tears were shed over that class. Brett will be done with his finals today. He has worked really hard this semester. Not only did he have to do work for his 16 credits, but he had to console me as I cried my way through the semester. School is a joy isn't it? What a relief to be done, (except that is starts again next week.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you better yet!? :) We haven't seen you in forever!!!

Tina said...

Hey Jenna,
Do you mind giving me your email address? I want to invite you to visit my blog but I need your email to do so. Thanks!!