Friday, April 18, 2008

7 things most don't know about us

This is hard to write about, I don't think we really do anything and we are so open I can't imagine there is a whole lot that people don't know. And I can't think of 7, so 5 will have to sufice.

1) We (brett and i) met through emails while he was in Iraq.
2) Brett can make the sound of a cricket, fooling all around into thinking there is a bug in the room, he gets quite a kick out of it.
3) I was going to be the first female Ultimate Fight Competition competitor. I was really good, until Brett came home and I had better things to do, and I love to watch boxing matches on ESPN
4) I love shoes, not wearing them, but purchasing them. I wear flipflops every chance I get, even if there is snow outside. Much to Brett's chagrin.
5) I hate being in school.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yeah....we basically knew all of that but it was great anyway! :)