Sunday, May 13, 2012

One of the coolest things (to a 3 year old) about living in Whipple Park is anytime a fire alarm in a complex goes off, the big fire trucks come to put out the "fire."  There are never any real fires, but a lot of alarm triggers. 


After a lack of a real fire is determined the firefighters (this time) gave hats to all the kids who came out to watch the show.  They don't always do this, but this night must have been especially fun.

Making Family Home Evening snacks.

Little Bugaboo had his Joy School graduation this last Tuesday.  All the kids were so cute dressed in their gowns and caps.  They sang some songs they had learned throughout their program and were very very cute.  Then they got to eat yummy brownies. 


I guess it is hard to smile while drinking a juice box, but
We have really been enjoying he great weather we've been having.  Cool Cat and I go walking every morning with friends for about an hour, then we stop at the "Troll Bridge" and let the kids play.  This day we met up with a lot of friends at the Veteran's park for playing and picnic lunch.  It was a lot of fun. 

Last Thursday Brett and I had the opportunity to have our ultrasound done and found out we are having a little girl.  We are so excited.  To celebrate, we made a family trip to Buy Buy Baby to purchase some blankets I had wanted, and to look at a double stroller.  We brought home the blankets, which are covered in pink and purple things like flowers and butterflies.  They make me laugh.  I feel they are really out of place here.  We have done the blues and greeens for the last 3 years, pinks and purples don't seem to fit in yet.  Soon enough though.  I am super excited for the headbands and bows this little girl will be wearing.  I have to admit, I wanted a girl.  I almost dug out a pair of our cutest boy pajamas to take with me and help me be excited for a boy just in case, but luckily, I didn't need to.

1 comment:

Tina said...

I'm so happy and thrilled and oh so excited for you Jenna!! Every family needs a little girl. :) You are going to have so much fun with her. Yay!! Can't wait to hear what you name her.