(smiling)
The zoo has this fun little river that the kids can play in. Consequently it is Toddles favorite place at the zoo. Its really great when its hot out, not so much when its kinda chilly (its not full of water during the winter) but Toddles doesn't care.
In other news, Toddles is talking up a storm, and one of his new favorite things is to sing. He loves the Winnie the Pooh song, Jesus Wants Me for a Sunbeam, In the Leafy Treetops, and our new fav Tigger song. He will demand a song, then another and another and another... He sometimes sings along, which is adorable. We sure lucked out with this kid, we love him to pieces.

1 comment:
So, I had never looked at Pinterest before your post and now I can't stop! I'm embarrassed to say that it's the last thing I thought about before going to sleep last night and the first thing on my mind when I woke up this morning. I mean, can it get any better than being able to save and sort everything you love from the internet into neat little categories? Ok, maybe I'm crazy.
Anyway, also wanted to say congrats on the half marathon (I know this is late in coming) but I thought it was awesome of you to do it (and I appreciated the Office reference as well). :)
Post a Comment