Monday, October 31, 2011

dtaka-dtaka-dtaka-ween Pawty

That's how little cool cat says it.  He has the cutest little language.  He wasn't too excited to wear his costume, but once he figured out it was fun and everyone was wearing one he came around to it.  Especially when he learned how to "Trick or Treat".  He thought that was pretty cool.  We went to our ward Halloween party on Saturday; we told him at 10am that we were going to go so for the rest of the day it was... dtakadtakadtaka aween pawty?  So by the time we were going he was super excited.  Our ward does a party then trunk or treat and some people go all out in decorating their trunks.  Of course I left the camera in the car but Toddles favorites were the van with cauldrons lit with flowing fake flames and smoke bubbles, and a giant spider on a spider web.  It was interesting and so fun. 



Handsome man. Do you like our pumpkins?  Toddles and I love the "moostass" as Toddles likes to call it.



"Let's Go Dad!"

His "Haul", he loved to get suckers in either Red or Blue, or red Kit Kat which I'm happy to sample.

Our tradition for Dinner on Halloween is to make a pizza in the shape of a pumpkin.




I have to put in a plug for the costume, I made it back in July and I love it!  I can't get over how adorable and puffy it is.  I knew it was going to be chilly so I made it big enough to wear a jacket and warmish clothes underneath and have it still look cute; I think it was a successful costume.  And it fit his personality so well.  I originally wanted to make him into "Dash" from "The Incredibles" movie, but I couldn't find a pattern for his size, that really would have captured him.  He is very fast especially when it comes to escaping. 
Happy Halloween and Fall from the McGowan's

No comments: