Thursday, February 10, 2011

Sleepy Boy

Our little toddler has given up taking a nap.  It has been difficult, but okay.  He will usually fall asleep in the car though.  Yesterday I decided to keep him home because his nose was leaking some type of radio active green gunk.  But, we had to make a surprise run the the store.  I needed fresh fish, so we headed over to the Mega Weggies in Pittsford (Wegmans.)  It is about 4:45pm, Toddler fell asleep and stayed asleep when I got him out of the car.  I layed him down in the basket of the cart and just let him sleep.  He stayed asleep while I got him back into the car.  I kinda of woke up when I got him out.  He said Hi to Daddy, walked in the house, curled up on top of one of the couch cushions that he had previously thrown on the floor, and fell back to sleep.  This is about 5:45pm.  When dinner was ready, I picked him up and put him in his high chair and he stayed asleep.  Finally, at about 6:30, I put him in his bed.  That usually wakes him up, but nope.  He rolled over in his favorite position and went back to sleep.  I was afraid he would wake up and be ready to play at 10:00pm, but we didn't hear from him until 7:30 this morning!  I have got to get him back to taking a nap.  I really think he needs it.
Toddler loves to play peek-a-boo, and try on boots.
He says... "ABOO!"
It is hard to tell from the picture, but the above is frost... On my window... On the inside of my house!  There is something so wrong with this!
Who needs a regular spoon?

1 comment:

B said...

our windows get frost on the inside too... and ice. Our landlord doesn't seem to care that our windows seal is evidently broken... such is the life!