Here's a recap of what happened in the last month and a half. In early December we went from this to
This. Yep, our baby decided to climb out of the crib so we had to transform it into a little bed. Toddler loves it. He does really well in it at night, but naptime not so much. He is definatly growing up. (Insert tears.)
Toddler loves to help out around the house.
We waited over an hour in line to see Santa, and this is what we got. Next year I will get into the nonexistant line at the mall.
I am telling you he LOVES to help out.
What do you get when you have an Aunt, a toddler, and a sink?
Favorite toy from our trip to Utah. Sorry Honey, you got evicted for a couple weeks.
Toddler loves to give kisses. He squeezes your lips and pulls you in.
"Smile!"
He is not asleep, but He loved being hauled around.
What better in a Chrismas stalking than Toy Story Juice?
Hurray! for Buzz Lightyear! We had so much fun in Utah and we miss everyone so much. We got to spend a week at Brian Head with Brett's family. That was a blast, except for the part when I got so ill I was delirious. Some of us took a skiing lesson and had so much fun. It was pretty funny Brett's little brother Spencer and I almost went down the mountain tandum style in a unique embrace. Thank goodness our instructor Jason came to our rescue.
January has been pretty fun so far. Toddler has learned how to hide and jump out. When he does he says... "Ah-Boo!" It is so much fun!
2 comments:
I totally love your posts. Keep 'em comming!
Oh, John will do the same thing with the broom. It's one of his favorite toys by far!!!
I'm so glad you got to go to Utah for Christmas. That must have been the BEST time ever!! It was fun to see a post from you. Your little man is looking more and more grown up! He's so cute!!
Post a Comment