Thursday, June 24, 2010

We went to the Pleasant Grove Strawberry Days Rodeo last week.  Bryce loved to see all the animals!  We would ask him... "Where are the sheep?"  "Where is the horse?"  "Where is the truck?"  And he very enthusiastically search the arena for the animal or truck and point to it.  It was so much fun.  In order to get good seats, you have to get there early.  So we picked up dinner and headed over to the rodeo grounds about an hour early.  We discovered the best rib joint ever!  At least, in Utah county.  Rib City.  The meat just slides off the bone!  They are so easy to eat!  Its our new favorite place.  We liked it so much, and we love the rodeo, we did it all again two nights later.  It was fun!
When we found out we were having a boy,  Brett was so excited to take him to the Father's and Sons campout.  Well, I wouldn't let him stay over night last year because he was still pretty little.  But this year I was informed that there were no excuses and he had to go.  I don't know if there has ever been amore excited father.  Honestly, I thought it would be harder than Brett thought and they would be home around 1am.  But happily I was wrong.  They had a blast and I hear Brett was a really happy dad.  Bryce woke up at 6am, that is a little early for camping, but they had so much fun.
Baby was wiped out!

1 comment:

Tina said...

That is the cutest thing!!! He sure is growing up. He doesn't really look like a baby anymore. I'm glad he had a good time.