Saturday, May 1, 2010

Catch up pics

Bryce loves to "jump" on the tramp a grandma Walker's house.  Its more of a walk, fall, walk, fall kinda thing.  But it is so cute.



Bryce loves to blow bubbles in his drinks.  We had to take away straws for a while because he wouldn't drink, just blow bubbes.  He does better now. 

Sometimes he sleeps in funny positons.  Usually it is curled up on his knees, but everything changes when he's on mommy and daddy's bed.  I am betting it is much more comfortable.

This was at the annual Easter party the Walker's have.  There was a big egg hunt, and once Bryce found one, he didn't care about getting any others.  We made him get some more.  He only got five.

I can't remember why he was crying, but it is so cute. 

He still loves to swing.  Brett and I went an got a baby swing from home depot so Bryce can swing at grandma and grandpa Walker's house.  He loves to swing.

Before Brett could really apply for the HPSP, he had to get his wisdom teeth out.  This is Brett just after surgery, and really, really loopy.  He was really funny.  The first thing he said to me in the car was... "I don't feel as smart."  I thinking it was because of the anaesthisia, said "I know, it will wear off."  He replied... "no, I don't feel as smart, I don't have any wisdom."  He was so out of it.  He did end up getting the HPSP.  Which is the Health Professions Scholarship Program given by the ARMY.  So this past thursday we went to his recruiters office to watch him swear in.  It took about one minute to swear in and 90 to sign all the paperwork.  He is back in the ARMY, but now he is an officer.  A Second Lieutenant.  I don't know what all that means, but I guess he's now a sir.  When he got out last time he was some kind of seargent.  I thought that was pretty high up, but he assures me, its not.  Anyway, I am now an army wife again.  Feels the same.

My brother got his Eagle scout award.  He did such a great job.  (the pic is wierd I know, but the lighting in the gym was BAD.)  For his project, he collected and donated thousands of pounds of fresh vegetables.  He gathered it from peoples excess garden products.  He called it... Second Harvest.  It was a great project.  During the ceremony, there was a live bald eagle brought in and all the kids got to stand next to it.  When it was Micah's turn, the eagle started flapping his wings like crazy.  Micah did great to just stand there till it calmed down.  I would have been out of there.  Great job Mic!

4 comments:

B said...

He's growing up so fast!
Check out my crafting blog:
returntosimplertimes.blogspot.com
I miss you guys! Congrats to Brett for getting the HPSP... that's gotta help a lot!
How was Bryce's first birthday?!

Camille said...

Hahaha - cute little guy. Also, I have that Team Grandpa shirt too :)

Tina said...

I can't believe he is walking! He looks so grown up to me.
You've got a cute little boy Jenna and congrats on being an army wife... again...

Rita said...

I love to see how everything is going. I will be spending a month in utah this summer so we should get together!