Because of the outpouring demand for my salsa recipe, I will give in. Really just one person wanted it, my cute cuz Lex, so here it is...
Salsa
a bunch of tomatos, diced small with seeds and juice removed
a bunch of Jalapenos, remove ribs and seeds then dice very fine.
yellow onion diced
garlic pressed
lime juice, mmm
cilantro (is totally optional, I never use it cause I think its gross, but Brett loves it.)
kosher salt
Store in an airtight container, otherwise the refridgerator WILL smell like garlic.
Its more of a pico than a salsa, I always dice up the tomatos to see how much I have then I dice up about half as many jalapenos. I usually just use one onion, 1 to 2 cloves of garlic, 1-2 limes and salt to taste. Delicioso!
3 comments:
Thanks Jenna!
I'm making it tomorrow. So excited thanks Jenna!
thanks for posting this!!! I'm excited to try it.
Post a Comment