
Happy Birthday Bryce! (3 weeks ago, but hey, I got pictures!) We had one grand party for our little guy. It was a Tractor theme party. Mostly blue and yellow with an accent of orange.
I was up pretty late doing the cake. At first I wanted to do something grand, like a 3 tiered fondant beauty, but then I remembered, HE'S ONLY TURNING 1! It was pretty cute though. I loved the orange cone candle.
Bryce invited some of his closest friends. Here isWilliam with his mommy Rosalee.
Here is Abi (sitting on her Daddy's lap) with her family, "The TregaskI." There's William again, he snuck into their family picture. Clever sneaky little guy!

Here is Logan, with his dad and brother in the background. His mom was on the other side of the room, so don't fear, Morgan was there. Logan is one of our walking buddies. When it is nice out, we go walking. Hence, our walking buddy!

Here is Joe and Sammy. They live above us and we rent from them. (They are AWESOME landlords) Baby Benji was sick so Heather could'nt come.

Here Bryce is eating his cake. The blue frosting was all over his head by the end of it.
I love these pictures, what can you say about them? Isn't he just adorable!
Opening presents. He actually got into it earlier that morning, so he knew what to do. Keeping him interested long enough, was a different story. He recieved so many cool gifts! A puzzle, some really fun books, a piggy bank, and the little people barn yard. It was a great birthday! Thanks to all our friends who came! We hope you had fun. Bryce sure did!
We now have internet at home, so stay tuned for some more adventures from the McGowans!
3 comments:
Fun!
Thanks again for inviting us! The party turned out so cute and fun. Bryce is such a cute little guy!
I've been waiting for these pictures!! You are right, he sure is cute and the orange cone candle is super adorable.
I can't believe our babies are already one... well almost. Three weeks to go for John.
I can't wait for more of your fun adventures.
Congrats on surviving the first year. It only gets better from here on out...
Post a Comment