Its hard to believe my baby is 3 days away from being a whole year old! Its seems like yesterday he was still in the hospital! He is our joy. He as become quite the tease. He loves to push the limit, then run away when you catch him. He has such a wonderful personality. I look at other kids and their parents and I am convinced that the lord blesses us with the right children. Bryce is perfect for us!





2 comments:
He is SO cute! I can't believe he's almost one. Gosh, they just grow up so fast. And yes, I agree with you, the Lord does bless us with the right children.
I agree too! I look at other kids and think, Phew! I could never handle them but I'm sure they say the same about my kids too.
Bryce is so grown up. Any fun plans for his b-day? Take lots of pictures because you know I'll want to see them. I'm gearing up for John's b-day in a little over a month. I too can't believe they are almost one!!!
Post a Comment