Sunday, March 14, 2010

Bryce's Funnies

(No picture, sorry, someday when we have internet at home I will post more pictures, but for now you have to use your imagination.)  Bryce loves to laugh, and his laugh is delightful!   He is such a boy.  If you say something is GROSS, he thinks it is hilarious!  Euw, Ishy, and Gross are his favorite words. He loves to be tickled, and he loves to run.  However, he has not figured out how to stop, so he often runs into whatever he shouldn't.  But he is a good sport and doesn't cry.  Unless I make a big deal about it.  Sometimes I do on purpose, (not often) because it is really cute.  He likes to drink from a straw, he's not a huge fan of sippy cups.  He doesn't like to lift the cup up enough to get the liquid, so he just throws it. He usually throws it anyway as well.  When we go to the store, I put him in the cart with his legs sticking out the foot holes, but he squirms and wants to sit side ways with one leg upon the seat.  He gets a bigger scope of the world around him.  He also likes to chew/suck on the safety straps, when I turn around and he is doing that he gets a resounding "Euw!  Gross!  Don't do that!"  And he laughs so hard.  The funnyness of the whole thing just causes him to do it again.  I think I need to make one of those seat covers for grocery stores, so he doesn't pick up anything REALLY weird.  Its totally gross.  But, we love it!

1 comment:

cassiecasperson said...

I have to tell you a "gross" story. I was totally against those shopping cart covers because I thought they were just another frilly expense. One day I was at Wal-Mart and my oldest threw up. The manager saw and tried to help me. He called for help and the person that came to help took my visibly covered thrown up on shopping cart and put it back with the rest of the shopping carts. I was horrified. I thought if they put my gross yucky shopping cart back how many others have they done that too. Since, I made my shopping cover and I use it diligently!