Thursday, February 4, 2010

Can You Believe It?

He did it.  He got in to medical school.  He has two acceptances.  One in Rochester NY, and on in Iowa.  This is so exciting!  We (really meaning Brett) have worked so hard trying to get in and finally we did!  Both schools are fantastic and would suit Brett really well.  He just has to choose one.  He wishes he could attend both schools because of their fantasticness, but he can only go to one.  He hasn't quite picked for sure, but he has until May 15, to really make up his mind.  It's a hard decision, but I am sure he will make the right one.  But, for now at least we know we are in.  We have a future!

6 comments:

Tina said...

YAY!! I'm so excited for you two. How fun to finally know what is in store and not be so unsure of the future! I can't wait to find out where you go.

Rita said...

Yeah! I have been waiting to find out where you got in!!! You should totally go to Iowa because then we could see you and you would be close to Jacob. But it would be cool to live in NY

Katie said...

Congrats!!! That is so awesome! Keep us posted on where you decide!

cassiecasperson said...

Hip hip hooray!!!!!!!! Congratulations you two!!! I vote for New York so I have someone to visit when I go up there!!!!!

Exuberant Chaos said...

Hey Jenna! Congrats on him getting into two great schools!! I lived in Rochester during my mission... Have you guys chosen yet where you will be going? I know Brighten is really nice and it's just right outside of Rochester which in my opinion is pretty (city scary) this coming from a girl from Midway... is not saying much, but I'm way excited for you two!

Exuberant Chaos said...

Oh by the way... you would only by like an hour or less away from the sacred grove and other history sites! so amazing! I hear both schools are amazing though!