Bryce and I went to the greenhouse to pick up some flowers for our teeeny tynee garden. We went at the same time that all of Utah county was going too. There were no carts available, and I didn't know how I was going to manage flowers, a wallet, and a baby carrier. Then I had an Ah Ha moment. I remembered that my dear friend Rita gave me this pouch that her auntie Star makes that helps you hold your baby while being hands free. It was Awesome and i love it! Thanks Rita!
2 comments:
I love pouches and slings!! I think the hospitals should send you home with a pouch or a sling instead of a diaper bag!!!
Oh good! She would love to hear that! She would also LOVE a picture of you with it. Hope all is well. I think I will be coming out to Utah in June.
Post a Comment