Our little buggaboo turned 4 years old on March 21! He is getting so big so fast. I wasn't a big fan of 2, 3 was a little better, or just different. I think I am really going to like 4. He is such a wonderful little boy. His personality is really emerging and we love it. He is so concerned about others and their feelings. His teacher says he is always concerned about his fellow classmates and their safety and well being. He loves his sister and I know he will be a great protector of her as they grow up. With this birthday, I have started a new tradition for our kids. Every year on their birthday I will ask the same 20 questions and put it in their baby journal/book.
So this year of favorites are: color/blue toy/Roman the General fruit/apple movie/Wreck it Ralph food/Hot Dogs Outfit/Dragon Costume game/Jake and the Neverland Pirates Snack/fruit snacks animal/froggy song/"the blue blue birdie" (aka. My Heavenly Father Loves Me) Book/toad and frog and froggy book, friend/Josue, Breakfast/frosted flakes, thing to do outside/play, ride bikes, drink/root beer, holiday/Christmas, thing to take to bed/bubas, breakfast/cereal, eat on birthday/hot dogs and cupcakes, What do you want to be when you grow up?/A Doctor, like Daddy. We love this little boy!
We had a big friend Pirate birthday party, it was a hit.
The kids all got to become a pirate. After every game, they earned their pirate gear. An eye, patch, a pirate bandana, and a sword.
Playing "Pirate, Pirate, Captain"
Pin the treasure on the "X"
No comments:
Post a Comment