Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Trip to the Zoo

For the last year we have had a membership to the Seneca Park Zoo, and we have really loved it. Its a very small zoo, so its perfect for a three year old. But, for the last year we haven't been able to enjoy 1/3 of it because they were building a new exhibit and getting some Lions. We were pretty excited when it opened last month and we got to visit the new lions, the elephants and the baboons. Toddles wore his lion shirt to celebrate.









"Digging" or just playing in rocks was highly captivating.


I was running after Toddles at one point, and just as I turned around to look at the crowd in front of the Lions where our friends were standing the whole crowd jumped back.  MaryAnne said a lion had quickly hissed/growled at them.  I was sad I missed it.  The lion enclosure is my favorite part at the zoo now.


The baboons were pretty funny, and big!

We love our zoo!

1 comment:

Traci M said...

I was so bummed I just barely missed the lions!