Baby #2 coming to our family in early October! Hooray! We are very excited and happy to be expanding our family. We had a sad miscarriage back in September so I haven't really talked about this one until now, but everything looks great and we are pretty confident this one will work out! Toddles is as excited as much as a 3 year old can be, but he is going to be a great big brother.

5 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear about the miscarriage but I'm so excited about this cutie!!! I can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl! Congrats again Jenna! How fun!!
Jenna! Yes!!!! This is such great news! I'm so happy for you!
Congrats, Jenna! I'm excited for you and your growing family!
Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys. Yay for babies!
horay! that is such good news! Cloth diapers sooner than later!
Post a Comment