Friday, January 20, 2012

Holy Blog Post Batman!

It has been a long time since I posted.  We have done so much, so instead of writing about it, I'm just going to photo dump and comment, per usual.
Craft #1, mixing bowl cover for bread to rise.

Craft #2 Painting smocks for all the Joy School kids (6).

Happy 5 Anniversary! We went to Red Plum Hibachi, delish!

Making salt dough snomen

"I'm Soooo Cute!"

Fell asleep during before take off on our airplane ride from Atlanta to Salt Lake City.

Playing with Papa.

Very excited to see Santa, not get near him, maybe next year.

On our way to "Dizzy-Yand!"

San Diego Zoo


Dumbo ride at Disneyland

It was very exciting to meet Sully, he doesn't look it, but Toddles was on cloud 9!

Its a Small World Christmas style with Ama and PopPop

Finally got snow in Rochester, sad...

Making and eating cookie dough with Mommy.  He's a good helper.
6

1 comment:

Rebe said...

I love those feet sticking up from the shopping cart! So funny. Those painting smocks are so neat. Is that one from pinterest too? Maybe it is time I jumped on board, although I am scared of the time wasting factor!