Wednesday, September 21, 2011
Baffled
Tonight we had biscuits and gravy for dinner. Brett decided to he needed a little more spice to his country gravy so he added some red pepper flakes. Seeing his Dad do something fun Toddles demanded he have some too. We kept saying no, it won't feel good. It makes it really spicy. It will make you cry... blah blah blah. So, after two minutes of tears we let him have some. He stuck his tongue out and Brett put a little flake on it and.... nothing! Oh wait, not nothing... he says "More!" we gave him some more. Again, "More!" then he added "I do it." Not the reaction I was expecting. That whole hot sauce in the mouth as punishment would so not work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my goodness. I can't even handle those!!
FYI: we use soap on the tongue for punishment. Hopefully he won't ask for more if you do the same... :)
Post a Comment