This one is a little blurry, but Toddler is so adorable in it. I decided that we needed to get new family pictures. When your child is growing, it is hard to be content with 7 month old pictures hanging on your walls. A friend in our ward and neighborhood has the most amazing talent for photography check her out at lisaruthphotography.com. She is so patient with our little one who loves to explore and has a knack for looking away from the camera at just the right moment. Lisa captured him so perfectly in many different shots. I was getting a little discouraged, but she did a great job. I love our outfits! I wanted have a springtime look and feel without looking like Easter eggs. I think I did it, and the best part is I didn't have to go buy anything! We already had everything. Well, I take it back, the vest and tie I bought for Toddler's Easter/Birthday outfit. Other than that, no new clothes. I can't decide which pics to print and hang, so help me out if you can.
This one isn't blurry, and is better of Brett and me, but not of Toddles.
I want to somehow crop Brett and myself out of this one, cause Toddler looks great! Thank you Lisa!
Perfect pic of Toddler. He is always making this smile while he giggles. I love it.
Okay, so these next two, I really can't decide which to exhibit. It was probably the only warm day so far we have had this spring, and sadly my hair fell. So I am more inclined to the first one, but Brett looks great in the second one. What doyou think?
The next charming photo is my favorite. It shows just how sweet an loving my little boy is. He may be a runner, but he is so sweet and kind. We love him so much. I am amazed at how well Lisa captured him in this moment. It really makes me so happy.
Let me know what you all think, because I need help figuring this out. Thanks again to Lisa and check out her web page!









9 comments:
Oh my goodness Jenna!! Those pictures turned out SUPER!! I LOVE the couple picture of you behind Brett! Seriously so cute!!
I love the first family photo. You look so fun in it! I think they turned out fabulous and the last one of your little guy had my heart melting. Great Job!!
Gorgeous Jenna! I loved all of them. And I thought your hair looked great!
Tough decision! They are seriously ALL great! Your hair looks beautiful as usual, doesn't look like it fell at all. Really, they are such good pictures!
P.S. I am so freaking excited to see you guys this summer/fall/winter.
So glad you like how the pics turned out. It's fun to capture kiddos who are usually too quick or busy to capture. If you guys are like most couples, I say go with whatever photo you like best of yourself, because he probably doesn't notice the difference as much :) But I think your hair looks gorgeous in all of them and I want you to teach me how you style it! I am so hair stupid!
those pictures look great! i like the 2nd family picture. You could always grab toddlers face from the first and put it on the 2nd. I like the 2nd couple picture best too--the pose looks more natural.
I think you should display them all! Oh, and I can't wait to get a copy for me.(hint)
Your little family is so cute Jenna! I hope that you are doing really well :)
I love them ALL! You have such a cute family!!!!
They all look great to me!
Post a Comment